When it comes to effective, deep cleaning
- steam is the answer.
A fresh and hygienic working environment provides an attractive incentive to employees and customers alike. Bacteria and viruses can thrive in communal grime and dirt, especially in fabrics such as upholstered seats and carpets.
Why Use Steam?
Quite simply, because steam cleaning is cleaner, safer and easier.
Steam gets the job done properly.
- We kill 99.9% of all known bacteria without the use of toxic chemicals
- Our unique cleaning system will cut through and remove the worst dirt, grease and grime
- Nowadays, all hospitals, doctor’s surgeries, vet’s surgeries and care homes insist on steam for the right level of sanitation
- Our stainless steel machines are ideal for food preparation areas, hospitality and pharmaceutical environments
- We are the first and best cleaners dedicated to using steam for all aspects of your cleaning needs in the Harrogate/Leeds/York area
- A steam cleaner works by using ordinary tap water to produce powerful, super-heated dry steam. As a result, almost any surface can be cleaned and sanitised, accurately and quickly.
- In recent years, three million steam cleaners have sold throughout Europe